The following constitutes General Contest Rules for all of The Source 93.7 WFCJ contests, both on and off-air. By participating in any The Source 93.7 WFCJ contest, participants agree to be bound by the following Rules. If you do not agree to these Contest Rules, do not participate in a The Source 93.7 WFCJ contest.
- All of The Source 93.7 WFCJ contests are open to any/all listeners that are U.S. residents and age eighteen (18 ) years or older, unless otherwise specified by 93.7 WFCJ or its promotional affiliates.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter or win a 93.7 WFCJ contest.
- Only one name per email address will be accepted.
- Odds of receiving a prize from 93.7 WFCJ will depend on the number of qualified entries submitted in each contest.
- Only one (1) prize per household within any thirty (30) day period will be awarded. Employees and Board Members of The Source 93.7 WFCJ, its program sponsors, contest donors, contest sponsors and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win.
- By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant 93.7 WFCJ exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. All contest entries become the sole property of 93.7 WFCJ.
- All prizes are non-transferable. Contests are void where prohibited by law. No cash substitution of prizes allowed.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Any valuation of a prize is based on available information provided to The Source 93.7 WFCJ, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. If the prize requires filing of a 1099 form, winners must show a valid Social Security Card with proper identification in order to pick up the prize. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the legal parent/guardian of the winner will receive the prize and complete appropriate paperwork, provided they have proper identification.
- By participating, each participant and winner waives and releases any and all claims of liability against 93.7 WFCJ, its officers, directors, employees, prize donors, contest sponsors and agents, for any and all claims, demands, and/or causes of action of any kind, foreseen or unforeseen, including but not limited to personal injury or financial loss, which arises out of or results from the participant’s participation in the contest, or from the use of any prize. If required by The Source 93.7 WFCJ or its promotional affiliates, winners must sign a liability release prior to receiving their prize.
- Prizes will be mailed within thirty (30) calendar days after winning the prize or at the discretion of The Source 93.7 WFCJ. If the prize is to be mailed, it is the responsibility of the winner to provide The Source 93.7 WFCJ with a current and correct mailing address. The Source 93.7 WFCJ is not responsible for, nor obligated to replace any lost, stolen, or damaged prize sent through the U.S. Mail.
- If the winner is instructed by The Source 93.7 WFCJ or its promotional affiliates to personally pick up their prize, it must be claimed within thirty (30) calendar days of winning. Upon pick-up of prize, proper picture identification (i.e. valid driver’s license) from the winner is required. Prizes must be picked up at the 93.7 WFCJ studios located at Strong Tower Christian Media, 1205 Whitefield Circle
Xenia, OH 45385, OH between 8:30 am and 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday (except holidays).
- At certain times, winners may be instructed by The Source 93.7 WFCJ or its promotional affiliates to pick up their prize at a separate location (i.e. concert tickets may be picked-up at a will-call window). Upon request, The Source 93.7 WFCJ will provide instructions and pick-up times to winners.
- The Source 93.7 WFCJ will not notify winners of the time remaining on their prize. It is the responsibility of the winner to claim the prize within the thirty (30) day time frame. All unclaimed prizes after thirty (30) days will automatically be forfeited.
- Under unique circumstances, a representative designated by the winner will be allowed to accept the prize for him or her. Written authorization from the winner, including the representative’s name, ID and a photocopy of the winner’s valid driver’s license is required.
- In the event that a winner voluntarily chooses to not accept a prize, he/she automatically forfeits all claims to that prize. The Source 93.7 WFCJ then has the right, but not the obligation, to award that prize to a contest runner-up.
- The Source 93.7 WFCJ may substitute another prize of equal value in the event of non-availability of a prize.
- The Source 93.7 WFCJ is not responsible for any defective prizes.
- Participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment. The Source 93.7 WFCJ is not responsible for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due to any technical or equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, or acts beyond The Source 93.7 WFCJ’s control. The Source 93.7 WFCJ disclaims all liability for any delays, miss-delivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. The Source 93.7 WFCJ is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions or failures of any kind including: failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant’s ability to participate in the contest, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in this contest.
The Source 93.7 WFCJ contest judges or Station Management will retain sole discretion in matters relating to all The Source 93.7 WFCJ contests. The Source 93.7 WFCJ reserves the right to disqualify anyone if contest rules are not followed. The Source 93.7 WFCJ may amend the rules or discontinue the contest at any time.